Having acknowledged that I have read the information on the processing of my data pursuant to the data protection legislation, including EU Regulation 679/2016 which became effective from May 25, 2018
Privacy and Personal Data Processing Policy
Privacy and Personal Data Processing Policy
Dear User, We inform you that your personal data will be processed and stored in the databases of Ventis Srl (with registered office in Milan, Via Esterle No. 9, CF and PI 06853120969, REA: MI-1919156) that is responsible for their processing.
Contact details of the Owner and the DPO (Data Protection Officer)
- Owner: Ventis s.r.l. - Via Esterle n. 9 20132 Milan
- DPO: figure expressly provided for by the GDPR that you can contact to request explanations regarding this Disclosure or exercise the rights provided by the legislation on personal data protection.
- Contact details: by email: DPO.VENTIS@ICCREA.BCC.IT
- by regular mail: Ventis s.r.l.- Via Esterle n. 9 20132 Milano - Ufficio DPO.
You can at any time contact us at the above references or, alternatively, contact the Customer Support
For any communication to the DPO, report your contact details in the request, for they are essential to be able to identify and recontact you.
The purposes of this processing are as follows: (i) to provide you with the information requested by you; (ii) in case of purchase of Products/Services, to execute, fulfill and monitor the performance of the contract; (iii) to fulfill our obligations; (iv) to send communications for commercial purposes in the case you have given your consent when registering on the Website or at a later date.
With regard to these last commercial communications, the following is specified::
- Ventis Srl will have the right to send you such communications referring to Products/Services offered on the Website (under the conditions established in the General Conditions of Navigation and Use of the Website which can be found at the link "General Conditions of Sale") or on other websites of commercial partners of Ventis Srl, belonging to the following product sectors: fashion, home, gift ideas, travel, health and well-being, electronics and audiovisuals, catering, telephone services, light and gas utilities, sporting goods, tickets for shows, exhibitions and concerts.
- Such communications will be sent by any means such as, but not limited to, post, telephone, e-mail or other electronic means of communication.
- For any commercial communication, the free, easy to understand cancellation procedures will be indicated. Ventis Srl will process requests for cancellation within 3 working hours from the moment our team see the request. Once the cancellation request has been completed, Ventis Srl will only transmit the communications necessary to the satisfaction of the contractually provided services and, in general, for your interests.
If Ventis Srl was to be involved, for any reason, from transformation, merger, spin-off, acquisition, joint venture, sales and/or leasing of companies or business units, or, more generally, from any act of disposition concerning the company or a branch of it, you will be provided the necessary updates with respect to the information given by the demerged company and by the companies participating in the merger, or the new name of the data controller and the identification details of the possible new manager who exercises the right of access to personal data, according to the law. In the event of a merger by incorporation, the acquiring company (or the company resulting from the merger) will be in charge of sending the notification (or the integration, if already carried out), in the event that, following the incorporation, treatments are carried out for which the notification is due; in the event of a demerger, the company or companies resulting from the transaction will be in charge of sending the notification, in the event that, as a result of the transaction, treatments are carried out for which the notification is due.
You can at any time contact us at the above references or, alternatively, contact the Customer Support in order to exercise the right of access, rectification, integration, cancellation or opposition to the processing, without this contrasting with the aforementioned cancellation procedure referred to commercial communications sent by electronic means.
In the event that you should inform us of personal data of third parties, you will have the obligation to inform them and to obtain their consent to the processing of their data in accordance with this information and current legislation.
The personal data requested are necessary for the execution of the contract, as well as for allowing Ventis Srl to fulfill its obligations and achieve the aforementioned purposes. This data is: name, surname, address and contact details of credit/debit cards with which you purchased Products/Services on our Website.
Ventis Srl informs you that the computer systems and software procedures used to use the Website acquire some personal data that are transmitted implicitly through the use of internet communication protocols. Such data (as an example and not exhaustive: IP address, computer domain names, URI notation addresses, time of requests, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the numerical code and other related parameters the operating system and the information environment) may be associated with identified interested parties and are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to check its correct functioning, and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes.
In addition, Ventis Srl also informs you that cookies are information sent from a server to a web client (usually a browser) and then retransmitted back from the client to the server (without being changed) every time the client accesses the same portion of the same domain, so that the website can remember your access.
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction and cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and to oppose to their processing for legitimate reasons.
The requests must be addressed to Ventis Srl with registered office in Milan, Via Esterle n. 9, CF and PI 06853120969, REA: MI-1919156