{global_infotop}

Le Vigne di Zamò 1 bottle - Ribolla Gialla Friuli Colli Orientali DOC

Shipped by Ventis

16.00 15.90 -1%
Select Size

Delivery Time: Estimated between and

(the dates refer to estimated shipping, not the delivery of product)

Shipping cost: Standard 6.90

Adding more products to the cart may lead to an increase of the shipping costs based on the sum of their weights.

Description Brand Delivery and Returns
Straw yellow color, with greenish reflections. The nose gives sensations of freshness but also of excellent complexity. You can perceive hints of wildflowers, apple and lemon leaf. It stretches on the palate with harmony, managing to combine power and freshness at the same time.
Package: 1 bottle of 0.75 lt Grapes: 100% Ribolla Gialla Harvest: By hand, in cassette; mid-third decade of September. Winemaking: All grapes are destemmed, 80% are cold-macerated for 48 hours, pressed and fermented in stainless steel tanks thermo-conditioned at 16-18° C. The other 20% is macerated in a raised of hat for 4 days, is twisted and ends alcoholic fermentation in oak barrels of 25 hl. Malolactic fermentation conducted at 50% further refines the wine, which remains sur-lies for 8 months, before being bottled. Serving temperature: 12°C. Pairings: It can be a very pleasant aperitif, but it goes well with all fish starters and, especially with shells.



The mandatory information referred to in EU Reg. 1169/2011 is contained in this section and in the attached photographic material. The information on the product labels may vary for reasons independent of us, therefore there may be discrepancies between the information on the site and those on the products delivered. We invite you to always check the information on the product before its consumption or use. For more information, please contact Customer Service at the references indicated in the "Help and Contacts" section.
Oscar Farinetti, Pierluigi, Silvano and Brigitte continue the path traced by the family of origin, continuing to interpret the tradition and personality of Friuli Venezia Giulia and combining the great quality respect for the earth and attention to native vines. Le Vigne di Zamò, however, remains a family and artisan company, which has been able to give prestige to its wines by charging them with intangible values until they become part of the myth.
Estimated between Wednesday 18 May and Thursday 19 May.

For more information on our return policy, please see our section Returns and refunds