RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
The User is solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the information and data provided to and requested by Ventis Srl, and undertakes to promptly communicate any changes in information and data initially provided.
- Together with the confirmation of the purchase order, the User accepts and declares::
- a) to have read, understood and accepted the General Conditions of Navigation and Use of the Website;
- b) to authorize Ventis Srl to process personal data communicated during registration on the Website and at the time of purchase as well as to transmit to Ventis Srl the necessary personal data for processing the payment according to the methods indicated;
- c) to commit to save an electronic copy of the contract and of these General Conditions of Navigation and Use of the Website;
- d) to send, upon request by Ventis Srl, a copy of their identity document in order to prove the actual ownership of the credit card used. In case of failure to send within the next 24 (twenty-four) hours, Ventis Srl may refuse payment and cancel the order. The purchase receipt corresponding to the order will be displayed on the Site and may be printed using the appropriate link.
- Before accepting the delivery of the Product/Service by the carrier in charge, the User (in the presence of the carrier) must check that::
- a) the quantity and type of Products/Services purchased correspond to what indicated in the transport document;;
- b) the packaging used for transport is intact, undamaged, wet or otherwise alternated, even if it only concerns the packaging;;
- c) the quantity and type of Products/Services delivered correspond to what was purchased.
Any anomalies or discrepancies must be immediately notified to the carrier upon receipt of the Products/Services by specific indication in the delivery note. In default of the above, Ventis Srl will not replace the Product/Services or compensate any damage suffered.
In addition to the indication on the delivery note, the User must send, within the essential deadline of 8 (eight) days from receipt, a specific written complaint to Ventis Srl by clicking here
To receive the invoice for your order, you must request it by clicking here, indicating all the data necessary for issuing the invoice, after the end of the day of placing the order. If the invoice is not requested with the aforementioned method, we will not be able to issue it later.
For more information, see Resolution n. 274/E of 5/11/2009 of the Agency of Revenue, which states: "... indirect e-commerce transactions are similar to mail order sales and, therefore, are not subject to the obligation to issue an invoice, if not requested by the customer no later than the time of operation".
Ventis Srl will lend, in relation to the Products purchased by users, the legal guarantee of conformity to the conditions and terms set forth in articles. 128 and ss. of Legislative Decree No. 206/2005.
In particular, in case of lack of conformity and timely submission of the complaint in the ways, forms and terms referred to in the previous User Rights and Obligations, the User shall have the right to obtain a conforming Substitute Product (when available) or, as an alternative, a complete refund.
If the User decides to request the replacement of the Product with another, Ventis Srl will check the availability of the replacement Product and, in case of unavailability, will re-credit the User the full amount in addition to the shipping costs.
Also in consideration of the temporary nature of the Sales carried out by Ventis Srl, the replacement of the non-compliant Product is in no way guaranteed.
In any case and without prejudice to what was established above, the rights arising from the legal guarantee of conformity may be exercised provided that the Products have been used correctly, with due diligence and in compliance with the intended use and with the indications in the indications enclosed, as well as upon presentation by the User of the received delivery note and indication of the order number. The legal guarantee of conformity applies only to defects not deriving from normal use of the Product/Service.
The expenses related to the return of Products due to the exercise of the guarantee will be the responsibility of Ventis Srl.
Information on Privacy and the Processing of Personal Data in accordance with data protection legislation, including EU Regulation 679/2016 which became effective from 25 May 2018
Dear User, We inform you that your personal data will be processed and stored in the databases of Ventis Srl (with registered office in Milan, Via Esterle No. 9, CF and PI 06853120969, REA: MI-1919156) that is responsible for their processing.
Contact details of the Owner and the DPO (Data Protection Officer)
- Owner: Ventis srl - Via Esterle n. 9 20132 Milan
- DPO: figure expressly provided for by the GDPR that you can contact to request explanations regarding this Disclosure or exercise the rights provided by the legislation on personal data protection.
- Contact by email:: DPO.VENTIS@ICCREA.BCC.IT
- Contact by ordinary mail: Ventis srl - Via Esterle n. 9 20132 Milano - DPO Office.
- You will, at any time, have the possibility to contact us at the above references, in order to exercise your right of access, rectification, integration, cancellation or opposition to the processing, without it contrasting with the aforementioned cancellation procedure referred to commercial communications sent by electronic means.
- For any communication to the DPO, report your contact details in the request, for they are essential to be able to identify and recontact you.
The purposes of this processing are as follows: (i) to provide you with the information requested by you; (ii) in case of purchase of Products/Services, to execute, fulfill and monitor the performance of the contract; (iii) to fulfill our obligations; (iv) to send communications for commercial purposes in the case you have given your consent when registering on the Website or at a later date.
With regard to these last commercial communications, the following is specified::
- Ventis Srl will have the right to send you such communications referring to Products/Services offered on the Website (under the conditions established in the General Conditions of Navigation and Use of the Website which can be found at the link "General Conditions of Sale") or on other websites of commercial partners of Ventis Srl, belonging to the following product sectors: fashion, home, gift ideas, travel, health and well-being, electronics and audiovisuals, catering, telephone services, light and gas utilities, sporting goods, tickets for shows, exhibitions and concerts.
- Such communications will be sent by any means such as, but not limited to, post, telephone, e-mail or other electronic means of communication.
- For any commercial communication, the free, easy to understand cancellation procedures will be indicated. Ventis Srl will process requests for cancellation within 3 working hours from the moment our team see the request. Once the cancellation request has been completed, Ventis Srl will only transmit the communications necessary to the satisfaction of the contractually provided services and, in general, for your interests.
If Ventis Srl was to be involved, for any reason, from transformation, merger, spin-off, acquisition, joint venture, sales and/or leasing of companies or business units, or, more generally, from any act of disposition concerning the company or a branch of it, you will be provided the necessary updates with respect to the information given by the demerged company and by the companies participating in the merger, or the new name of the data controller and the identification details of the possible new manager who exercises the right of access to personal data, according to the law. In the event of a merger by incorporation, the acquiring company (or the company resulting from the merger) will be in charge of sending the notification (or the integration, if already carried out), in the event that, following the incorporation, treatments are carried out for which the notification is due; in the event of a demerger, the company or companies resulting from the transaction will be in charge of sending the notification, in the event that, as a result of the transaction, treatments are carried out for which the notification is due.
You will, at any time, have the possibility to contact us at the above references, in order to exercise your right of access, rectification, integration, cancellation or opposition to the processing, without it contrasting with the aforementioned cancellation procedure referred to commercial communications sent by electronic means.
In the event that you should inform us of personal data of third parties, you will have the obligation to inform them and to obtain their consent to the processing of their data in accordance with this information and current legislation.
The personal data requested are necessary for the execution of the contract, as well as for allowing Ventis Srl to fulfill its obligations and achieve the aforementioned purposes. This data is: name, surname, address and contact details of credit/debit cards with which you purchased Products/Services on our Website.
Ventis Srl informs you that the computer systems and software procedures used to use the Website acquire some personal data that are transmitted implicitly through the use of internet communication protocols. Such data (as an example and not exhaustive: IP address, computer domain names, URI notation addresses, time of requests, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the numerical code and other related parameters the operating system and the information environment) may be associated with identified interested parties and are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Website and to check its correct functioning, and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes.
In addition, Ventis Srl also informs you that cookies are information sent from a server to a web client (usually a browser) and then retransmitted back from the client to the server (without being changed) every time the client accesses the same portion of the same domain, so that the website can remember your access.
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction and cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law and to oppose to their processing for legitimate reasons.
The requests must be addressed to Ventis Srl with registered office in Milan, Via Esterle n. 9, CF and PI 06853120969, REA: MI-1919156
Information on cookies
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same websites at the next visit of the same user. During the navigation on a website, the user can also receive cookies on their terminal that are sent from different websites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), on which some elements may exist (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) on the website that the same user is visiting.
Thanks to cookies, the server sends information that will be re-read and updated every time the user returns to the site. In this way the website can automatically adapt to the user, improving the browsing experience. In addition, cookies provide the website operator with anonymous information on user navigation, in order to obtain statistical data on the use of the website and improve navigation. The information collected through cookies can also be used to build a "profile" of the preferences expressed by the user while browsing, in order to customize the messages of commercial promotion.
Types of cookies
On the basis of the legislation on the protection of personal data, cookies can therefore be divided into "technical" cookies, for which we do not need the user's consent, and "profiling" cookies for promotional purposes, for which, on the contrary, it is necessary to have the user's consent.
- Technical Cookies
- This type of cookie is further divided into::
- Browser/Session cookies. These cookies are essential for browsing a website while using all of its features, like for example session maintenance or the access to reserved sections of the website. They are strictly necessary, for if they are not activated, it would be impossible to provide the requested services. These cookies do not collect any information for commercial purpose.
- Analytic Cookies. They collect and analyze information on the user's use of the website (the pages they visited, how many times they visited, how long they stayed on the website, and so on), in order to optimize the management of our website. These cookies do not collect any information that would enable us to identify the user in any way.
- Functionality cookies. They allow the user to browse a website according to a series of selected criteria (i.e. language) in order to provide the user with an optimized browsing experience. The information collected by this type of cookies remains anonymous.
This website works best when the technical cookies are activated; however, you can decide not to consent to their use on your computer by editing your browser settings, as specified below, but should keep in mind that when these cookies are disabled, some other features on the website might be too.
- Profiling Cookie
- Through the cookies can be collected information about the user, to be used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net (profile).
- Due to the impact on the user's private sphere of the use of such techniques for profiling purposes, it is necessary to collect the user's consent (Article 122 of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
- Third-party cookies
- Browsing the website can result in the installation of cookies from other websites, accessible from the website but managed by other parties (third parties). In this case, the website owner only acts as a technical intermediary between the user and these websites.
- Disabling and deleting cookies
- The settings of the browser used by the user to navigate allow both the cancellation and the possibility of avoiding the installation of cookies on the electronic device used.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- 1. Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select "Internet Options" and then click on the "Privacy" tab;;
- 2. To activate cookies, the Privacy level must be set to "Medium" or below;
- Mozilla Firefox
- 1. Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select "Options";;
- 2. Select the "Privacy" icon;
- 3. Click on "Cookies", then select "Accept cookies from websites" and "Accept third-party cookies";;
- Google Chrome
- 1. Click the Chrome menu icon
- 2. Select "Settings".
- 3. At the bottom of the page, click "Show advanced settings".
- 4. In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
5. Enable or disable cookies::
- or To enable cookies, select "Allow data saving locally" (recommended).
- or To disable cookies, select "Prevent sites from setting data".
- 6. Click "Finish" to save.
- 1. Click on the "Cog" icon at the top of the browser window and select the "Preferences" option;;
- 2. Click on "Security" and select or not the option "Block third-party cookies and advertising";;
- 3. Click on "Save".
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable third-party or marketing/targeting cookies, you can visit specific websites such as www.youronlinechoices.com.
- Cookies used by our website:
- Cookies used by our website::
- The website uses
- Navigation/session cookies
- Analytics cookies
- Functionality cookies
- Profiling Cookie
- Third-party cookies
Note: apart from different settings of your browser, continuing with navigation you consent to the use of these cookies. The consent will be recorded in a technical cookie lasting one year.